Will o the Wisp Colouring Competition
Colouring competition for children and adults
- Click on the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner of the main picture.
- Right click on the picture to see more options, then click on Save As to save the image onto your computer.
- Print out the colouring sheet.
- Colour in the picture as beautifully as you can
- Photograph or scan your finished picture and email it to Jenni at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include your name and age group.
- On 31st January 2020, Jenni will choose her favourite picture in four age categories: 6 and under, 7-10, 11-14, 15+. Then she’ll choose her favourite overall.
- If you’re one of the amazingly talented winners, Jenni will email you by 1st February 2020 to arrange delivery of your prize.
The winning entries will be featured on Jenni’s Facebook (jennigudgeonartist), Twitter (jennigudgeonart), and Instagram (jennigudgeonartist).
Prizes: winner in each age group – a Folkland Fables mug. Overall winner – a Folkland Fables goodie bag (book, print, mug, notebook, and bag).
Entries may be used during and after the competition by Jenni Gudgeon as publicity for her business. She will always credit the artist.
If you are not already part of Jenni’s mailing list, your email address will be added unless you ask not to. (news and offers are emailed out every few months)